Tuesday 22 June 2010

heaven...

Cresting upon this track
trod by the feet of many weary travellers,
hues of purple lavender
attack my senses
this view i see,
a scene painted in my imagination.

The sea
the sea,oh so many colours
like the palette of a fine artist,
horizon streching away, beckoning me,
come home,
come home,
ride upon my snowy surf
to lands beyond this view.

All around the air is still, yet teems with life
bees, butterflies,
frantically dancing there days away,
and i
sitting so still
breathing in this view,
making memories
for when skies are full of clouds.

Am i dead?
for heaven cannot be but a whisper away from this,
a view changed,
by season
by weather, by mood,
and i a mere spectator,
in a view,
that will live beyond me

I will one day get my dream to live by the sea... with its ever changing moods...  this is my dream.... one day...

Taken by me... on  a windswept skegness beach... :)

1 comment: