Tuesday 15 June 2010

Tuesday evening

Hello from me... well i have spent most of the afternoon sewing, i do find it quite therapeutic, I was just saying to my hubby, that 4 or so years ago i would never have believed that i would have had the ability to do this.. i still doubt myself, i guess it comes from that being told 'you will never be good enough' but i guess in this past few years, i have begun to believe that maybe i am good enough... :0)

I used to think that if i was nice to everyone then, in return they would be nice back, but unfortunately, i have come to the conclusion that people are not like that, well not all people, its a sad reflection on society, a grasping mentality, a need to be just that little bit better than everyone else, i see it every day, someone having to have the newest car, the most up to date ipod, or ipad, and i wonder do we buy things to make ourselves more deserving in our own eyes? I guess some people do... i am quite happy with my little crappy nokia phone, it makes calls and sends text messages... it will do me... I dont have that many friends to need a great huge phone, that does everything but wipe your bum!!!

I love my friends.
There is always someone who makes me smile.. most of these i admit are facebook friends.. they come from a wide range of places... blackpool to the states... and i love them all... If i could travel to see each one of them.. and give them all a great big hug.. for making me smile the way they do...... so you keep your fance smancy things.. ill stick with my friend.. they will be there a long time after those things are relegated to the bottom drawer.

We are just posting some new animals up on Sock Monkeys By Marie' Ill post some of the photos, either tonight or tomorrow.
Sleep well

Marie x

1 comment:

  1. how true! have faith in people...you are a wonderful friend! <3

    ReplyDelete